Our friends over at London-EPC are looking for a qualified EPC Assessor to join their team.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000
London EPC is a city based firm of Chartered Surveyors providing cost-effective surveys and energy reduction solutions for commercial and residential buildings. We operate in Greater London and sometimes beyond. Our aim is to help drive energy efficiency, helping both households and businesses save money on their energy bills.
We believe in providing a professional and trusted service. London EPC place an emphasis on ensuring that we understand our clients’ requirements in order to meet expectations within the timeframe and budget.
We are looking for a full-time Energy Assessor to work for our specialist property energy consultancy. You will be based in our office in Kingston but will be carrying out inspections all over Greater London, with occasional trips further afield. Own vehicle and driving license are therefore a necessity.
- Non-Domestic EPC’s
- EPC Improvement Audits
- ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme)
- Measured Surveys and Land Registry Compliant Plans
- Onsite inspections to collate information for Energy Performance Certificates (buildings will include commercial, residential, industrial and mixed-use buildings throughout the UK)
- Ensuring EPC’s are accurate with as much information as possible
- Insight into planning and advising on cost effective improvement works to improve an EPC rating
- Assisting onsite inspections to measure and draw floor plans
- Reading and keeping up-to-date with property/energy news and publications
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Continuous training courses and workshops – CPD for further development.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Commercial EPC Level 4 and Level 3
- Fluent English including speaking and writing skills
- Full clean driving license
- Commercial Level 5
- DEC Assessor
- Air Conditioning Level 4 and Level 3
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org